Bushel and Berry Blueberries
Growing your own nutritious blueberries has never been easier! Featuring Bushel and Berry Blueberries – dwarf plants that produce full-size fruit!
All of the Bushel and Berry varieties are self-pollinating and super easy to grow! They are compact in nature making them great in the landscape or showcased in a container. (remember to plant in them in the ground for the winter)
Packed with antioxidants, these blueberries are perfect to eat fresh or baked in muffins. Plant in a location that receives direct sun for a minimum of six hours.
Blueberry Glaze (2’ – 3’, bushy, mounded) $36.99
– foliage is similar to a boxwood and the white spring blossoms ripen into a rainbow event as the berries turn yellow, to red, then a dark blue
– the ripe fruit is packed with aromatic flavours and antioxidants that are fantastic for fresh eating or cooking
– perfect for patio pots or the landscape
Jelly Bean (1’ – 2’ mounded) $36.99
– large, flavourful blueberries mid-summer that taste like sweet, homemade, blueberry jelly
– the foliage is unlike other blueberries and has unique, elongated, green leaves with highlights of red in cooler climates
– try a mini-hedge along a pathway, in the landscape or in a decorative patio container (be sure to plant in the garden for the winter)
Peach Sorbet (1.5’ – 2’ mounded) $36.99
– compact blueberry is stunning with leaves that are peach, pink, orange and emerald green
– white bell-shaped flowers appear in spring, leading to an abundant summer crop of tropical flavoured, sweet blueberries
We have other blueberries as well that require at least two different varieties to pollinate. $18.99 – $24.99 (Patriot, North Country, Blue Crop, Chippewa, Top Hat). Including native wild blueberry plants – $24.99!
All plants are subject to availability
Photos taken from bushelandberry.com