Tips for Fall Decorating
Choose our Décor Combos to create an instant fall arrangement, or use it a starting point following our decorating tips below.
Combo – $21.00
– 1 bale of straw
– 1 bundle of corn stalks
– 1 medium pumpkin
– Start with bales of straw as a base. They provide a stable surface for decorating with planters, scarecrows, colourful gourds, pumpkin and other fall decor
– cornstalks are one of the easiest and most effective decoration. Our cornstalks are in bundles of 5. Add a colourful fall ribbon and some pumpkins or mums to add to the fall and harvest decor
– simple assortment of pumpkins in different sizes and shapes along with a variety of different gourds are a quick and simple way to decorate. Try layering and staging them down your front steps with maybe some baskets full of twigs and colourful leaves
– wreaths are always popular all year round. Share the harvest with a wheat wreath, wicker wreath or colourful metal wreath.
– the highlight of fall decorating is your fall planter. The flowers of fall add rich colour and design to your autumn and harvest themed decorating. Start with a thriller accent piece (grass, twigs, tall mum) then fill with the middle layer (mums, asters, ornamental peppers, kale) and add a filler of burlap or ribbon.
And just like that…your entry is ready for the new season!
Cornstalks (bundle of 5): $7.99
Straw Bale: $7.99
– medium: $6.99
– large: $8.99
– extra-large: $10.99
Gourds / Small Pumpkins: 3 / $2.00
Pie Pumpkins: $3.99